Thursday, June 2, 2016

20160602th0030

This is supposed to be meditations.

I was having trouble getting around to it all day.

I was going to stay up for a bit, work on charting, but I'm out of gas. I'll do a little of this, though.

I was having trouble thinking what to work on.

As I switched over to this, though, a though or two flitted through.

Not sure I can remember what they were.

Well, one was ... oh Jeeze, that one's gone again. Empty head.

Kind of a pressure situation off to my right, sort of behind me.

What I was writing about the other day is meditation as just paying attention to things like that, which are, I'll say, bubbles of trouble, or pressure.

Just ... paying attention? Mentally investigating them.

That's a ... what's it called, where you say the same thing twice? Because they are mental phenomena.

But, OK, mentally investigating a phenomenon in my mind.

I mean, the phenomenon is in the world, near me ... causing this phenomenon in my mind.

Investigating?

What I'm trying to get at is ... I mean, investigating is sort of an aggressive approach ... absorbing ... because I'm resisting it ... that's the pressure aspect ... so ... if I can let it in more.

What?

If it were a source of prosperity for me.

Could be.

I'm going to bed now. I'll think about it a little while I'm going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment